Dear Valued Client,
I would like to
warmly welcome you back to The Beauty Fountain.
We cannot wait to
see you in the salon and although your experience might be slightly different
from what you were used to, we will endeavor to make your time with us as
relaxing and pleasurable as we can under these different circumstances.
We take your safety
and the safety of our team as the number 1 priority therefore we will be
following the most current government and scientific guidance available and
implementing the following procedures until further notice.
· All our team members will have their
temperature taken on arrival, and during the day at 2 hourly intervals. Anyone
with a temperature above 38C will be sent home.
· All our team will be wearing face masks, face
shields, single use protective aprons and gloves.
· Due to social distancing measures and
increased length of appointment times we will be limiting the amount of staff
operating in the salon at any one time.
· All our training has been updated to comply
with the current Government sanitation guidelines and in addition, all staff
members have completed the Barbicide COVID 19 Hygiene Certification providing
evidentiary support on how to deliver a safe and hygienic working environment.
· The salon door will be locked, and we are
unable to take 'walk-ins' until further notice. If our receptionist is not
available to greet you, please ring the new video doorbell. Clients are asked
to arrive alone at their exact appointment time as there will be no waiting in
the reception area.
· You will be greeted at the door with a smile
and hand sanitizer, then you will have your temperature taken with a
non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 38C will be asked to
reschedule to a later date.
· At the sanitizing station by the front door,
upon arrival clients will be given a face mask and shoe coverings for the duration
of their time on the premises. Providing this safe environment for our
customers and staff has come at a great financial cost due to suppliers’ prices
increasing considerably, therefore it has become necessary to charge an
additional cost of £5 per visit for your treatment.
· We have staggered appointment times to avoid
· Until further notice we are unable to
accommodate children or friends waiting for you.
· Please arrive with minimal or no jacket/bag.
Any personal items or clothing will be placed into a single use bag provided
and kept with you for the duration of your treatment.
· We have removed all magazines and any other
· Unfortunately, we are unable to serve
refreshments until further notice, but we are more than happy to refill any
water bottle that you bring with you.
· Appointment times have been increased to
allow for constant sanitising of all our salon tools, treatment rooms and
surfaces etc. between each client.
· Some of our normal salon services are
temporarily unavailable due to time constraints and current close contact
· To limit your time spent in reception at this
time, we would prefer all clients to pay for their treatment PRIOR to
visiting the salon. Please contact us on tel.01224 212888 to make your payment.
· To rebook your appointment please have your
next date in mind or preferably call or email the salon.
· Cancellation Policy: We require at least 24 hours’ notice for
any cancellations. Your pre-paid treatment will be transferred to your
rescheduled appointment. Cancellations and no shows cannot be refunded.
Rest assured we take
your safety seriously and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back
into the salon.
Thank you for your
patience and understanding.