We take your safety and the safety of our team as our number one priority therefore, we will be following the most current government guidelines. As always, we endeavour to make your time with us relaxing and peaceful.
· Our therapists will be wearing face masks, face shields alongside single use protective aprons and gloves.
· All of our training has been updated to comply with the current Government guidelines. All staff members have completed the Barbicide COVID 19 Hygiene Certification providing evidentiary support on how to deliver a safe and hygienic working environment.
· The salon door may be locked. If our receptionist is not available to greet you, please ring the new video doorbell.
· You will be greeted at the door with a smile and hand sanitiser. Face masks must be worn at all times in our salon unless stated otherwise by your therapist.
· Providing a safe environment for our customers and staff has come at a great financial cost due to suppliers’ prices increasing considerably, therefore it has become necessary to charge an additional cost of £5 per visit for your treatment.
· Appointment times have been increased to allow for constant sanitising of all our salon tools, treatment rooms and surfaces etc. between each client.
Cancellation Policy: We require at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations. A fee of 50% of your original appointment price will be charged if you fail to meet this requirement.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience and understanding,
Lynn and The Beauty Fountain Team